American Craft Show, Baltimore 2017, Wholesale
February 22: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
February 23: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
1 West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Benefits of registration
- Connect with more than 500 of the country’s most talented makers – all under one roof. View/download a pdf of our show directory - coming soon!
- Enjoy a complimentary breakfast from 8:30 – 10 a.m. on Wednesday in the Pratt Street lobby next to buyer registration
- Rest and recharge each afternoon from 2 – 4 p.m. with complimentary tea, coffee, and snacks on the show floor (the seating area behind booth 2600)
- Stay in Baltimore and shop the additional 300 makers who move in February 24 – 26 for the retail portion of our show.
- Enjoy free admission to our 2017 American Craft Shows in Atlanta, St. Paul, and San Francisco
- Attend the Thursday evening preview party in St. Paul on April 6
Free shuttle from Philly to Baltimore
Are you attending ACRE™ Philadelphia before the American Craft Show in Baltimore? ACC and ACRE™ are offering a free shuttle for the first two buyers per store on Tuesday, February 21. The shuttle will leave the Loews Philadelphia Hotel at 1:30 p.m. and will arrive at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore, 300 Light St. in Baltimore, around 3:30 p.m. Advance reservations are required. Additional guest/artist seats are available for $20. Reservations may be made online when registering for ACRE™ or by emailing [email protected].
Registration is $20 per buyer. Register by December 31 to save $5! A separate registration must be submitted for each buyer. If you have registered in the past, simply select "returning buyer" at the start page. If you have not, you must select "new buyer" and upload the requested credentials. Please note: Badges will not be mailed.
Use the Pratt Street lobby entrance located between S. Howard Street and Hopkins Place. Registration opens at 8 a.m. daily. Please print your receipt and bring to the show with your ID or business card to pick up your badges.
- For new buyers only: Pre-register online and receive 10 complimentary copies of the April/May issue of American Craft magazine to carry in your store for resale (a $79 value).
- If you’d like to add our award-winning, bi-monthly American Craft magazine to your product mix for resale, you will receive 10 percent off your first year of orders.
Special promotion terms
American Craft magazine is published six times a year. It retails for $7.99 per copy. Our cost to you is $4.80 per copy (a 40 percent discount). Shipping is included. To qualify for this promotion, participating merchants must be a new customer of American Craft magazine and order five or more copies per issue. Copies are non-returnable. For more information, please contact Christian Novak at [email protected].
If you are in the business of purchasing craft for resale, you qualify. All we need is a copy of your resale certificate or interior design certificate/license and one of the five additional credentials listed below to confirm you are a qualified buyer. A business card or company credit card must be submitted to verify each additional employee.
Please upload a copy of the following to confirm your business is legitimate to qualify:
- Copy of resale certificate or interior design certificate/ license
In addition, each new employee/buyer registering for the first time must submit one of the following to qualify:
- Personalized, imprinted business card
- Copy of canceled payroll check
- Copy of W-2 or W-9 form
- Buyers name on resale certificate
- Buyer signed check
You do not need to present business credentials, unless you are a new employee with the company and not already on file in our buyer directory.
All buyers credentials are subject to review. If there are any discrepancies with any credentials, we will contact you.
Questions regarding registration? Please contact us at [email protected].