We believe in a world where everyone is inspired to live a creative life.
Your support makes it possible for us to:
- Cultivate the next generation of craft makers and scholars through our educational programs
- Enable craft artists and historians to access resources in our one-of-a-kind library
- Inspire readers through the innovative craft highlighted in American Craft, our award-winning magazine
- Present amazing contemporary craft artists to a wider audience through our national shows
- Preserve the history of the studio craft movement in our archives and digital collections
By making a gift today, you are ensuring the future of craft.
Prefer to give another way? Give us a call at (612) 206-3125 to donate over the phone or discuss planned giving, matching gifts, or stocks and mutual funds.
To see a full list of donors, check out our annual report.
The American Craft Council is a national, nonprofit public educational organization exempt from income, gift, and estate taxes under the 501(c)3 section of the Internal Revenue Code.