Read what we found out in our latest member survey...more
You are here
Become a Member
I encourage people not only to become a member, but... become a member and donate. ~Ann Pifer, owner of Grand Hand Gallery
As a member of the American Craft Council, you are part of the national, nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to championing American craft. We rely on your support, enthusiasm, and engagement to drive our mission.
Becoming a member of the ACC allows you to engage with craft in exclusive, enriching, and interactive ways. Whether you join as a craft enthusiast looking for the next trend or as a professional artist looking to expand business, membership is the perfect avenue to join the craft movement.
Standard memberships are $40 annually ($55 outside of the United States) and are open to anyone from students to collectors to scholars to enthusiasts.
• One year subscription - six bimonthly issues - to American Craft magazine
• Free three-day pass to public days at all four national American Craft Council shows (two passes for dual memberships)
• Access to the extensive reference collections at the American Craft Council Library
Professional memberships are $50 annually and are catered towards craft artists. Membership includes special programs and discounts designed to support and expand the success of professional artists.
• All benefits of a basic membership
• Discounted property/casualty group health insurance through Association Insurance Programs
• Merchant credit card program through Payment Alliance International
• Discounted shipping program through FedEx®Express
• Discounts on reservations, GPS equipment, and receipting through Avis and Budget car rental
To become a member online fill out the Standard Membership form or Professional Membership form. If you do not wish to use our secure online forms or have additional questions please contact Christian Novak by email or phone at (612) 206-3131.