Whether you buy for discriminating clients, a gallery, museum, or retail store, the American Craft Shows are the best place to touch, feel, and explore high-quality American craft.
February 21, 2019
Visit the American Craft Show in Baltimore, the premier wholesale marketplace showcasing the highest-quality handmade work by more than 300 of the country’s most talented jewelry, clothing, and home décor artists. Stay in Baltimore and shop the more than 550 makers who will be exhibiting February 22 – 24 during the retail portion of our show.
To receive your buyer badge at our Atlanta, St. Paul, and San Francisco retail shows, you will be required to purchase an advance ticket to the retail show. Please visit our show office when you arrive at the show, and we'll exchange your ticket for your buyer badge. Buyers must be on file as a returning buyer or provide us with the necessary credentials mentioned below in order to receive a buyer badge.
Atlanta: March 15 – 17, 2019
St. Paul: April 5 – 7, 2019
San Francisco: August 2 – 4, 2019
REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW BUYERS
If you are in the business of purchasing craft for resale, you qualify. All we need is a copy of your resale certificate or interior design certificate/license and one of the five additional credentials listed below to confirm you are a qualified buyer. A business card or company credit card must be submitted to verify each additional employee.
Companies must submit any of the following to qualify:
- Copy of resale certificate
- Storefront photograph showing business name
- Published yellow pages listing
- Published business advertisement
- Copy of business/vendor license
- Copy of current commercial store lease
- Website address
Each attendee/employee/buyer registering for the first time must submit one of the following:
- Personalized, imprinted business card
- Copy of cancelled payroll check
- Copy of company CC in employee's name
- Copy of W2 form
- Invoice or purchase order with buyer's name and company
- Buyer's name on resale tax certificate
- Buyer-signed business check
You do not need to present business credentials unless you are a new employee with the company and not already on file in our buyer directory.