Jobs ( 1 )
Job title: Executive assistant
Classification: Full time
Reports to: Executive director
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
The American Craft Council is seeking an executive assistant to support the executive director and board of trustees and be an important contact for the development team. This position is a link to the organization, building positive relationships with board members, external partners, and community leaders.
The executive assistant is a key point of contact for the board of trustees and major donors and provides support by managing priorities for a dynamic leader. Good project management and communication skills are critical for planning events and maximizing this leader’s time. Bring your talent for creating connection and a desire to join a fun and dynamic team. Organization and time management skills will be key to your success as you support the executive director and the organization during an exciting time at the American Craft Council.
- Provide support to executive director, including travel, scheduling, expense reimbursement, and administrative
- Provide development team support for major donor relations
- Assist with the management of trustee relations
- Event planning for internal and other activities
- Coordinate scheduling interviews and organize new-hire orientation
- Daily administrative tasks
- 3 – 5 years of experience including board liaison, event planning, and director support
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Self-starter with an ability to juggle multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated project management experience and creative problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely knowledgeable of and proficient in working with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of CRM preferred
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is helpful
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Knowledge of or interest in the art or craft field is desired
- Occasional travel as well as weekend or evening hours required
How to apply: Please email résumé to [email protected]
The American Craft Council is committed to justice, inclusiveness, and equity. Drawing on craft’s rich legacy of openness and its deep roots in all cultures, the Council will work to create opportunities for creative people from all walks of life.
American Craft Council (ACC) is the leading national, nonprofit educational organization founded in 1943 to promote understanding and appreciation of contemporary American craft. ACC is a community that believes in the value of things made by hand, the people who create them, and the meaning that creativity brings to everyday life. ACC champions craft through American Craft – a bimonthly magazine, national juried shows, a specialized research library, achievement awards, and conferences.
Internships ( 0 )
There are no job internships at this time.